From: Joachim <jbartosik@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-soc] Re: Weekly progress report (#3 &#4)
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 18:27:48
1 A slightly modified [0]
2
3 Last two weeks I had some problems both outside project(electricity
4 broke for one day, Internet access breaking) and inside project (too
5 late started merging feature branches with master (and forgot merging
6 time in planning iteration), commits were pushed too late). Those
7 problems resulted in scoping some stories out from 2nd iteration and
8 stretching 2nd iteration time.
9
10 Even so I did implement some features in week #3:
11
12 * Finished support for reference answers for questions.
13 * Added email notifications.
14 * Users can add categories of questions they should answer (not have
15 recruiter add it).
16 * Recruiters (not only admins) can promote users from recruits to
17 mentors.
18 * Mentor can approve and disapprove answers of recruits they are
19 mentoring. Newly created answers are disapproved, when user edit answer
20 it becomes unapproved.
21
22 I started a gem adding OpenID login support to Hobo. For now you can
23 download sources from repository [1] at GitHub, build it and install it
24 on your own. I shall release gem after my mentors will have a look at
25 sources.
26
27 Week #4 was mostly fixing sources (incl. merging and after-iteration fixes).
28
29 P.S. It turned out one problem I solved last week is back, preventing me
30 from making hobo_openid gem more details in discussion on hobo user
31 mailing list [2].
32
33 [0] http://ahenobarbi.wordpress.com/2010/06/14/weekly-summary-3-and-4
34 [1] http://github.com/ahenobarbi/hobo_openid