From: Benda Xu <heroxbd@g.o>
To: Zhang Zongyu <zzy2529420793@×××××.com>
Cc: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-soc] Weekly Report: Big Data Infrastructure and Maven Overlay in Week 3
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2020 12:16:46
1 Hi Zongyu,
2
3 Zhang Zongyu <zzy2529420793@×××××.com> writes:
4
5 > This week, I fixed some bugs of java-ebuilder and implemented some new
6 > features.[1]
7
8 Well done! I see fordfrog is reviewing your commits. Hopefully your
9 contributions will get merged into the official repository.
10
11 > Now java-ebuilder is able to compare the maven version of a given
12 > maven artifact and the requirement properly. And it can read the
13 > variable "MAVEN_PROVIDE" and thus support the category "java-virtual".
14
15 Cool!
16
17 > I have also mapped Gentoo packages to Maven artifacts with a
18 > JSON-formatted lookup table so that java-ebuilder can make use of
19 > Gentoo packages now.
20
21 Good.
22
23 > After that, I updated the spark-overlay with the new java-ebuilder,
24 > and it generates more packages than before since some out-of-date
25 > Gentoo packages are now recognized.[2]
26
27 Good. I am looking forward to compiling out Spark from your overlay.
28
29 > Next week, I will try to implement all features listed in my
30 > repository [3], and try to emerge all the packages listed in the
31 > overlay.
32
33 Nice! Keep on your good work.
34