From: Zhang Zongyu <zzy2529420793@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-soc] Weekly Report: Big Data Infrastructure and Maven Overlay in Week 3
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2020 14:58:30
1 Hello,
2
3 This week, I fixed some bugs of java-ebuilder and implemented some new
4 features.[1]
5 Now java-ebuilder is able to compare the maven version of a given
6 maven artifact and the requirement properly.
7 And it can read the variable "MAVEN_PROVIDE" and thus support the
8 category "java-virtual".
9
10 I have also mapped Gentoo packages to Maven artifacts with a
11 JSON-formatted lookup table so that java-ebuilder can make use of
12 Gentoo packages now.
13 After that, I updated the spark-overlay with the new java-ebuilder,
14 and it generates more packages than before since some out-of-date
15 Gentoo packages are now recognized.[2]
16
17 Next week, I will try to implement all features listed in my
18 repository [3], and try to emerge all the packages listed in the
19 overlay.
20
21 Regards,
22 Zhang Zongyu