From: Mu Qiao <qiaomuf@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-soc] libbash weekly report #6
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 11:19:33
1 Last week I tried to do semantic predicate in our parser grammar. We
2 hoped that it could solve most of the problems we were facing.
3 Unfortunately, it didn’t end up well as we cannot make semantic
4 predicate working with backtracking. This week I will migrate to ANTLR
5 3.4. and see if it helps solve the problem. Here are what I have done in
6 the last week:
7
8 Supported braces in command arguments
9 Improved comment handling
10 Supported ANSI C Quoting
11 Supported shortcut capability for && and || in arithmetic expansion
12 Supported arithmetic expression
13 Supported break built-in
14 Improved our build system to reduce dependencies
15 Made arithmetic expansion follow POSIX
16 Improved exception hierarchy
17 Implemented shift built-in
18 Improved the ast_printer utility
19
20 A few stories are blocked due to the backtracking problem.
21
22 This week I will:
23
24 Upgrade to ANTLR 3.4 and see if it helps solve the backtracking problem
25 Fix errors in the CI Server
26 Break down walker grammar to reduce compile time
27 Use bash to verify test scripts
28 Support alias
29 Handle options to the local built-in
30 Upgrade to Paludis 0.64.1
31 Support thread-safety
32 Clean up warnings from doxygen
35 Best wishes,
36 Mu Qiao
37 GnuPG fingerprint: 92B1 B0C4 8D14 F8C4 EFA5 3ACC 30B3 0DE4 17B1 57E9