From: Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-soc] libbash weekly report #6
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 12:53:54
1 On 19:19 Mon 27 Jun , Mu Qiao wrote:
2 > Last week I tried to do semantic predicate in our parser grammar. We
3 > hoped that it could solve most of the problems we were facing.
4 > Unfortunately, it didn’t end up well as we cannot make semantic
5 > predicate working with backtracking. This week I will migrate to ANTLR
6 > 3.4. and see if it helps solve the problem. Here are what I have done in
7 > the last week:
8
9 I've really been enjoying seeing the numbers of ebuilds your code can
10 handle going up each week. What did it change to over the past week?
13 Thanks,
14 Donnie
15
16 Donnie Berkholz