From: Mu Qiao <qiaomuf@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-soc] libbash weekly report #6
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 02:14:01
1 ÓÚ 2011/6/27 20:53, Donnie Berkholz дµÀ:
2 > On 19:19 Mon 27 Jun , Mu Qiao wrote:
3 >> Last week I tried to do semantic predicate in our parser grammar. We
4 >> hoped that it could solve most of the problems we were facing.
5 >> Unfortunately, it didn¡¯t end up well as we cannot make semantic
6 >> predicate working with backtracking. This week I will migrate to ANTLR
7 >> 3.4. and see if it helps solve the problem. Here are what I have done in
8 >> the last week:
9 >
10 > I've really been enjoying seeing the numbers of ebuilds your code can
11 > handle going up each week. What did it change to over the past week?
14 Thanks for pointing out. We can handle 7800 ebuilds now. It hasn't been
15 changed for weeks because we are stuck with some limitations from the
16 parser grammar. Some important eclasses(like eutils.eclass) cannot be
17 fully parsed so any ebuild that inherits from those eclasses will fail.
18 I don't think we can handle more ebuilds until we solve the problem with
19 semantic predicate.
22 Cheers,
23 Mu Qiao
24 GnuPG fingerprint: 92B1 B0C4 8D14 F8C4 EFA5 3ACC 30B3 0DE4 17B1 57E9