From: Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-soc] libbash weekly report #6
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 02:22:21
1 On 10:13 Tue 28 Jun , Mu Qiao wrote:
2 > 于 2011/6/27 20:53, Donnie Berkholz 写道:
3 > > I've really been enjoying seeing the numbers of ebuilds your code
4 > > can handle going up each week. What did it change to over the past
5 > > week?
6 >
7 > Thanks for pointing out. We can handle 7800 ebuilds now. It hasn't
8 > been changed for weeks because we are stuck with some limitations from
9 > the parser grammar. Some important eclasses(like eutils.eclass) cannot
10 > be fully parsed so any ebuild that inherits from those eclasses will
11 > fail. I don't think we can handle more ebuilds until we solve the
12 > problem with semantic predicate.
13
14 Good to hear what the hold-up is. It was 8028 last week, did it regress?
17 Thanks,
18 Donnie
19
20 Donnie Berkholz