From: Marius Mauch <google-soc@××××××.de>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-soc] Progress report reminder
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 17:18:56
1 As I haven't seen any progress reports so far, here a reminder about
2 what was said in the inital welcome mail:
3
4 - We will be expecting weekly progress reports from each of you
5 at the very least. Feel free to report more often! Your mentor will
6 tell you his preferred method of communication, but you must also post
7 your weekly progress reports to the gentoo-soc mailing list, as well as
8 on your blog for all to see.
9
10 I assume you're all just too busy with your projects so you've forgotten
11 about it, but from now on please remember it.
12
13 Marius
18 In the beginning, there was nothing. And God said, 'Let there be
19 Light.' And there was still nothing, but you could see a bit better.
20 --
21 gentoo-soc@l.g.o mailing list