From: Eric Thibodeau <kyron@××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-soc] Progress report reminder
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 18:13:38
1 My mentor and I have had some chips and beer while chatting about LDAP
2 this afternoon (though it was a little early on his side of the
3 continent for beer I guess)
4
5 ;)
6
7 Marius Mauch wrote:
8 > As I haven't seen any progress reports so far, here a reminder about
9 > what was said in the inital welcome mail:
10 >
11 > - We will be expecting weekly progress reports from each of you
12 > at the very least. Feel free to report more often! Your mentor will
13 > tell you his preferred method of communication, but you must also post
14 > your weekly progress reports to the gentoo-soc mailing list, as well as
15 > on your blog for all to see.
16 >
17 > I assume you're all just too busy with your projects so you've forgotten
18 > about it, but from now on please remember it.
19 >
20 > Marius
25 gentoo-soc@l.g.o mailing list