From: Jauhien Piatlicki <jpiatlicki@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-soc] Framework for automated ebuild generators: final report
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 14:07:47
1 2013/9/26 EBo <ebo@×××××××.com>
2
3 > First congratulations on finishing the project! I have a couple of
4 > questions and suggestions for possible future work. I will inline to keep
5 > the thread.
8 Thanks
9
10 recently I started looking at OSv, and it uses gradle. The current gentoo
11 > ebuilds I have found are -bin installs. Since OSv has a Java VM as one of
12 > its primary pieces, it might be both instructive and useful to contact them
13 > and get the skinny on why they use gradle since you are looking at Clojure.
14 >
15 > I mentioned rubygems/ruby above. Maybe that would be an interesting
16 > avenue also.
19 Will look at it.
20
21 Regards,