From: "Miroslav Šulc" <fordfrog@g.o>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-soc] Weekly Report: Big Data Infrastructure and Maven Overlay in Week 8
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2020 07:15:55
1 Dne 27. 07. 20 v 3:19 Benda Xu napsal(a):
2 > Zhang Zongyu <zzy2529420793@×××××.com> writes:
3 >
4 >> This week I have improved the quality of the code of
5 >> java-pkg-simple.eclass to resolve some corner cases. Besides, I have
6 >> expanded ${JAVA_SRC_DIR} to array so that it can deal with java
7 >> projects with multiple source code paths. I have also made it able to
8 >> use pkgdiff to compare upstream jars and natively compiled jars. There
9 >> are other improvements like supporting ejunit4.
10 >>
11 >> I will push through the review process after testing it locally and
12 >> after a preliminary discussion with my mentor.
13 > Very good. Do you have an overlay available for testing? Invite more
14 > tester when it's ready.
15 >
16 > We are also going to consider adding it to layman. If the overlay
17 > quality is high, we will discuss with the Java team to make it
18 > semi-official.
19 both sound really good to me, more testers and considering layman
20 overlay :-)
21 > Yours,
22 > Benda
25 fordfrog