From: Benda Xu <heroxbd@g.o>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-soc] Weekly Report: Big Data Infrastructure and Maven Overlay in Week 8
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2020 01:19:32
1 Zhang Zongyu <zzy2529420793@×××××.com> writes:
2
3 > This week I have improved the quality of the code of
4 > java-pkg-simple.eclass to resolve some corner cases. Besides, I have
5 > expanded ${JAVA_SRC_DIR} to array so that it can deal with java
6 > projects with multiple source code paths. I have also made it able to
7 > use pkgdiff to compare upstream jars and natively compiled jars. There
8 > are other improvements like supporting ejunit4.
9 >
10 > I will push through the review process after testing it locally and
11 > after a preliminary discussion with my mentor.
12
13 Very good. Do you have an overlay available for testing? Invite more
14 tester when it's ready.
15
16 We are also going to consider adding it to layman. If the overlay
17 quality is high, we will discuss with the Java team to make it
18 semi-official.
19
20 Yours,
21 Benda