From: Zhang Zongyu <zzy2529420793@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-soc] Weekly Report: Big Data Infrastructure and Maven Overlay in Week 8
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2020 17:41:03
1 Hello,
2
3 This week I have improved the quality of the code of
4 java-pkg-simple.eclass to resolve some corner cases. Besides, I have
5 expanded ${JAVA_SRC_DIR} to array so that it can deal with java
6 projects with multiple source code paths. I have also made it able to
7 use pkgdiff to compare upstream jars and natively compiled jars. There
8 are other improvements like supporting ejunit4.
9
10 I will push through the review process after testing it locally and
11 after a preliminary discussion with my mentor.
12
13 Regards,
14 Zhang Zongyu
15