From: Joachim <jbartosik@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-soc] Re: Weekly progress report (#6)
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 20:01:09
1 Note: this is slightly modified version of: post [0] on my blog.
2
3 Another iteration finished, demo[1] updated, some new features
4 implemented. The new features are:
5
6 * Support for returning developers – it’s simply allowing recruiters
7 to demote mentors back to recruits.
8 * Support for project lead approval – each user can have nick
9 (his/her nick as Gentoo developer). Recruits are given (possibly many)
10 “project acceptances”. Project can be marked as accepted or not-accepted
11 (begins as not-accepted). Acceptance also has a nick of user who can
12 change it’s state. Application has listings of recruits waiting for you
13 acceptance.
14
15 I rewrote seed to make it cleaner (and moved user and question data to
16 external YAML files).
17
18 I made the gem[2] adding OpenID support to Hobo work. I had to make a
19 little fix[3] to Hobo to achieve it, so currently it works only with
20 version of Hobo from GitHub. The bad thing about it is that I decided to
21 work on OpenID story after it turned out to be problematic on my own. I
22 should have written to mentors that I have problems with OpenID and ask
23 them what to do in this situation. The result is I spent 12h working on
24 OpenID (I planned 4) and didn’t finish it (just having it work isn’t
25 enough).
26
27 [0] http://ahenobarbi.wordpress.com/2010/06/28/weekly-report-6/
28 [1] http://fierce-dusk-37.heroku.com/