From: Brian Dolbec <brian.dolbec@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-soc] SoC Git repos & Shell accounts followup - very few requests recieved
Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 18:06:54
1 On Thu, 2010-05-20 at 22:03 +0000, Robin H. Johnson wrote:
2 > Hi everybody.
3 >
4 > I'm surprised by how few requests I have received from students for
5 > shell accounts and git repositories. If you are using some external repository,
6 > or don't need a shell account, I'd love to just get an email saying you're
7 > good.
8 >
9 > To request either, please send me a direct email:
10 > Subject: GSoC2010 - student request: repo, shell
11 >
12 > And include: ssh public key, suggested username, suggested repo name.
13 >
14 > #Student: Title
15 > #Amadeusz Zolnowski: Port the new distro-neutral initrd framework
16 > Username: aidecoe
17 > Repo@git.o.g.o: NONE REQUESTED
18 >
19 > #Christopher Harvey: Ventoo - Visual Configure file editor
20 > Username: charvey
21 > Repo@git.o.g.o: proj/ventoo
22 >
23 > #Joachim Bartosik: Help Gentoo Council and Recruiters by providing web based applications
24 > Username: NONE REQUESTED
25 > Repo@git.o.g.o: proj/recruiting-webapp
26 >
27 > #Kostyantyn Ovechko: "IDFetch" (Intelligent Distfile Fetcher)
28 > Username: simka
29 > Repo@git.o.g.o: proj/idfetch
30 >
31 > #Mu Qiao: Improve NetworkManager integration with Gentoo
32 > Username: qiaomuf
33 > Repo@git.o.g.o: NONE REQUESTED
34 >
35 > #Nathan Eloe: Bash Programmatic and AST access
36 > Username: NONE REQUESTED
37 > Repo@git.o.g.o: proj/libbash
38 >
39 > #Otavio Pontes: Multiple Repository Support in sys-apps/portage
40 > Username: otaviobp
41 > Repo@git.o.g.o: NONE REQUESTED
42 >
43 > #Rafael Goncalves Martins: Improve the Octave/Matlab support.
44 > Username: rafaelmartins
45 > Repo@git.o.g.o: NONE REQUESTED
46 >
47 > #Wei Xie: The Gentoo Council Web Application
48 > Username: NONE REQUESTED
49 > Repo@git.o.g.o: proj/council-webapp
52 > The following students I have not heard from at all:
53 >
54 > #Auke Booij: G-CRAN
55 > #Constanze Hausner: Portage/ebuild ability to use file-based capabilities rather than setuid
56 > #Andreas Nuesslein: webapp-config rewrite
57 > #Detlev Casanova: Revive Kuroo
58 > #Domen Kozar: Rewrite of g-pypi ebuild conversion tool
59 > #John-Patrik Nilsson: Gentoo-x86 QA Website
60 > #Naohiro Aota: Porting Portage and its tools to DragonFly BSD.
61 > #Oliver Schinagl: Decreasing Gentoo boot time using Upstart
62 > #Priit Laes: Project Grumpy
63 > #Wiktor W Brodlo: G-PEAR
67 I don't know what else Detlev might need, but he's set up already on the
68 kuroo project at sourceforge.
71 Brian Dolbec <brian.dolbec@×××××.com>