From: "Robin H. Johnson" <robbat2@g.o>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-soc] SoC Git repos & Shell accounts followup - very few requests recieved
Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 17:03:38
1 Hi everybody.
2
3 I'm surprised by how few requests I have received from students for
4 shell accounts and git repositories. If you are using some external repository,
5 or don't need a shell account, I'd love to just get an email saying you're
6 good.
7
8 To request either, please send me a direct email:
9 Subject: GSoC2010 - student request: repo, shell
10
11 And include: ssh public key, suggested username, suggested repo name.
12
13 #Student: Title
14 #Amadeusz Zolnowski: Port the new distro-neutral initrd framework
15 Username: aidecoe
16 Repo@git.o.g.o: NONE REQUESTED
17
18 #Christopher Harvey: Ventoo - Visual Configure file editor
19 Username: charvey
20 Repo@git.o.g.o: proj/ventoo
21
22 #Joachim Bartosik: Help Gentoo Council and Recruiters by providing web based applications
23 Username: NONE REQUESTED
24 Repo@git.o.g.o: proj/recruiting-webapp
25
26 #Kostyantyn Ovechko: "IDFetch" (Intelligent Distfile Fetcher)
27 Username: simka
28 Repo@git.o.g.o: proj/idfetch
29
30 #Mu Qiao: Improve NetworkManager integration with Gentoo
31 Username: qiaomuf
32 Repo@git.o.g.o: NONE REQUESTED
33
34 #Nathan Eloe: Bash Programmatic and AST access
35 Username: NONE REQUESTED
36 Repo@git.o.g.o: proj/libbash
37
38 #Otavio Pontes: Multiple Repository Support in sys-apps/portage
39 Username: otaviobp
40 Repo@git.o.g.o: NONE REQUESTED
41
42 #Rafael Goncalves Martins: Improve the Octave/Matlab support.
43 Username: rafaelmartins
44 Repo@git.o.g.o: NONE REQUESTED
45
46 #Wei Xie: The Gentoo Council Web Application
47 Username: NONE REQUESTED
48 Repo@git.o.g.o: proj/council-webapp
51 The following students I have not heard from at all:
52
53 #Auke Booij: G-CRAN
54 #Constanze Hausner: Portage/ebuild ability to use file-based capabilities rather than setuid
55 #Andreas Nuesslein: webapp-config rewrite
56 #Detlev Casanova: Revive Kuroo
57 #Domen Kozar: Rewrite of g-pypi ebuild conversion tool
58 #John-Patrik Nilsson: Gentoo-x86 QA Website
59 #Naohiro Aota: Porting Portage and its tools to DragonFly BSD.
60 #Oliver Schinagl: Decreasing Gentoo boot time using Upstart
61 #Priit Laes: Project Grumpy
62 #Wiktor W Brodlo: G-PEAR
66 Robin Hugh Johnson
67 Gentoo Linux: Developer, Trustee & Infrastructure Lead
68 E-Mail : robbat2@g.o
69 GnuPG FP : 11AC BA4F 4778 E3F6 E4ED F38E B27B 944E 3488 4E85