From: Ahmed Soliman <ahmedsoliman0x666@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Cc: Luca Barbato <lu_zero@g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-soc] Weekly Progress: Porting Relibc to gentoo
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2020 20:43:04
1 So this week has been full of new stuff, I have finally have a clean
2 implementation for a memory allocation model based on mspaces that
3 fixes the old issue where we had two identical copies of malloc
4 accessing the same brk(), without sharing metadata at [1].
5
6 I also finalized my dlopen dlsym and dlclose implementation you can
7 find it at [2]
8
9 And I fixed an old bug regarding TLS resolving (I attempted fixing it
10 before but it seems that my old fix was not working) at [3].
11
12 Unfortunately, that is not enough for GCC to compile with relibc based
13 binutils; there are still more bugs, but with every step we are
14 getting closer..
15
16 Thanks
17 Ahmed.