From: Ashwin Kumar <ashwinkumar3098@×××××.com>
To: Benda Xu <heroxbd@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-soc] Re: Weekly Report: Project - Standalone Gentoo Chromebook
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2020 01:37:53
1 Hi,
2
3 > Which gcc requires glibc-2.29. Could you elaborate on that?
4 Sorry, I have not logged the version but it was using keyword ~amd64 (Steps
5 to reproduce
6 <https://gist.github.com/zshzero/e9f7d763923203b3e8a14c8883ce4ed6>)
7
8 > I am concerned that if you use this profile, the system will not be a
9 chromebook anymore.
10 I was missing many keywords, so i changed the profile Also, I was prefixing
11 it to /usr/local to keep the system safe
12
13 > Where are you compiling perl? Why do you need to cross compile perl? I
14 am completely confused.
15 Here is the list <https://pastebin.com/1esZwLcc> of circular dependencies.
16 I was trying to add them to crOS
17
18 > This is wrong. 'amd64' is a Gentoo KEYWORD, do not mix it with USE.
19 I got this advice from irc channel for error => invalid: REDEPEND: USE flag
20 'amd64' referenced in conditional 'amd64?' is not in use