From: "Rajula Vineet Reddy(IMT2014045)" <Vineet.Reddy@×××××.org>
To: "gentoo-soc@l.g.o" <gentoo-soc@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-soc] GSoC 2018 introduction
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2018 06:50:32
1 Hi all,
4 I am Rajula. I am currently in my junior year of Integrated Masters at International Institute of Information Technology Bangalore, India. I would first like to apologize for having to send this introductory mail. I got swamped with exams & personal commitments. I hope it is not late.
7 I have gone through the projects & I am interested in two projects, 'kernel live check' & 'Elivepatch'. Though I am new to gentoo, I am familiar with Linux Kernel. I have been spending some time to get to know about gentoo. Besides, I have good knowledge of C & python. I tried to look into the Kernel live check repo, I am not able to access the CI. Can I get some help with this?
10 Please let me know if there is anything I need to know about the projects or application in general. I am on the irc with nick 'rajula'.
13 Thanks,
14
15 Rajula
16