From: Alice Ferrazzi <alicef@g.o>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-soc] GSoC 2018 introduction
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2018 07:12:16
1 Hello Rajula,
2
3 welcome to the Gentoo GSoC list!
4
5 On Tue, Mar 13, 2018 at 3:50 PM, Rajula Vineet Reddy(IMT2014045)
6 <Vineet.Reddy@×××××.org> wrote:
7 > Hi all,
10 > I am Rajula. I am currently in my junior year of Integrated Masters at
11 > International Institute of Information Technology Bangalore, India. I would
12 > first like to apologize for having to send this introductory mail. I got
13 > swamped with exams & personal commitments. I hope it is not late.
16 > I have gone through the projects & I am interested in two projects, 'kernel
17 > live check' & 'Elivepatch'. Though I am new to gentoo, I am familiar with
18 > Linux Kernel. I have been spending some time to get to know about gentoo.
19 > Besides, I have good knowledge of C & python. I tried to look into the
20 > Kernel live check repo, I am not able to access the CI. Can I get some help
21 > with this?
24 Thanks for your interest in this projects.
25 Is nice to know that you have familiarity with linux kernel.
26 It will be great if you could try out and get familiar with Gentoo.
27 Because that is the common ground for doing GSoC with Gentoo.
28 You can also check and help out in the elivepatch-client[1],
29 elivepatch-server[2] and
30 Kernel live check [3] github repository/issues.
31
32 Have you still problem accessing the CI [4] ?
33 I have no problem from here.
36 > Please let me know if there is anything I need to know about the projects or
37 > application in general. I am on the irc with nick 'rajula'.
40 > Thanks,
41 >
42 > Rajula
43 >
44 > Github: rajula96reddy
47 [1] https://github.com/gentoo/elivepatch-client
48 [2] https://github.com/gentoo/elivepatch-server
49 [3] https://github.com/gentoo/Gentoo_kernelCI
50 [4] http://kernel1.amd64.dev.gentoo.org:8010
53 Thanks,
54 Alice Ferrazzi
55
56 Gentoo Kernel Project Leader
57 Gentoo Foundation Vice-Secretary
58 Gentoo Google Summer of Code Administrator
59 Mail: Alice Ferrazzi <alicef@g.o>
60 PGP: 2E4E 0856 461C 0585 1336 F496 5621 A6B2 8638 781A