From: "Артем Вольхин" <442935@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-soc] [soc idea] Improve NetworkManager integration with Gentoo
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 10:34:48
1 I want to develop something like this, improvments in network configuration.
2 But not only by NetworkManager, I also think about wicd or just some set of
3 shell scripts to easy connect/reconnect/chose network. Also, I think about
4 adding pptp support to wicd. But, i'm also interested in improving
5 NetworkManager.
6
7 P.S. With whom I can discuss possibility of doing it?
8
9 Artem Volkhin.
10