From: "Александр Берсенев" <bay@×××××××××.ru>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-soc] Auto dependency builder progress report. Week 5.
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 20:06:57
1 I added a checking of environment variables after each fork call. The
2 checking was there before but it is not worked and I still not
3 understand why. I spent 3 days on this issue and it is seems to be
4 resolved now.
5
6 Can I add my variable to exclude list without patching the portage
7 part? In save_ebuild_env I see very big list of excluded variables and
8 functions names and this is very good that LD_PRELOAD is in it.
9
10 Thank you for advise.
11