From: Gunwant Jain <therealgunwant@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-soc] Weekly Report: Portage Powered Android
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 23:09:09
1 Hello Everyone,
2
3 Like I mentioned in my previous off-timed weekly report, I had been
4 working on studying Android's Build Process this week.
5
6 I have published a blog [1] regarding the same (most of it is just
7 confirmed workflows). I also laid a plan on how to approach building
8 Android on aarch64 host.
9
10 The next two weeks will be focused on that. I will be setting up an ARM
11 based VPS. Once we are through with natively compiling Android, I plan
12 to separate LLVM/Clang toolchain along with Bionic from the AOSP
13 codebase, Bionic here being the tricky part.
14
15 Regards,
16 Gunwant
17