From: Zhang Weiwu <zhangweiwu@××××××.com>
To: gentoo-sparc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-sparc] wired kbd problem on ultra 5
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 14:17:08
Okay, I already spend 2 hours on this tiny problem. A wast of time. I
could not manage to get the keyboard (comes with Ultra5) working
correctly on Xorg.

The closest configuration to working is (from /etc/X11/xorg.conf)
Section "InputDevice"
        Identifier  "Keyboard0"
        Option      "XkbModel" "sun"
        Option      "XkbRules" "sun"
        Option      "XkbLayout" "sun/us"
        Driver      "kbd"

In this configuration, these keys does not work:
(separate by comma)
Also Enter and Shifts does not work (pressed is like not pressed,
nothing happens)

The other keys are working. However, on console all the keys are working

I googled around without luck: people never mention this kind of problem
that keyboard works partially. Anyone give me a hint?