From: Kevin Stabel <kevin.stabel@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-sparc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-sparc] A machine for the project
Date: Tue, 09 Aug 2016 08:41:41
1 Hi Jack,
2
3 I'd love to help, but i don't have all that much spare time.
4 That being said, i'll read up a bit on what you expect of me.
5 Or perhaps you could tell me?
6
7 Kind Regards,
8
9 -Kevin
10
11 On Aug 9, 2016 01:02, "Jack Morgan" <jmorgan@g.o> wrote:
12
13 > Kevin,
14 >
15 > Thank you for the offer to use your hardware. Unfortunately, I have
16 > enough hardware for my needs. We have a larger need for people willing
17 > to help out then hardware. Perhaps, you would be willing to make builds
18 > via catalyst or do arch testing (AT). Let us know if you are able to
19 > commit some time. thanks again.