From: Jack Morgan <jmorgan@g.o>
To: gentoo-sparc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-sparc] A machine for the project
Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2016 23:02:15
1 Kevin,
2
3 Thank you for the offer to use your hardware. Unfortunately, I have
4 enough hardware for my needs. We have a larger need for people willing
5 to help out then hardware. Perhaps, you would be willing to make builds
6 via catalyst or do arch testing (AT). Let us know if you are able to
7 commit some time. thanks again.