From: Alex McWhirter <alexmcwhirter@×××××××.us>
To: gentoo-sparc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-sparc] Official SPARC64 Port
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2016 22:03:59
1 On 02/01/2016 03:51 PM, Mike Frysinger wrote:
2 > in cases like this, the preference would be to get any patches merged
3 > upstream, and then add that to our ebuild. but if upstream won't pick
4 > up a patch that'll help, just minimize the sed/patch hackary. generally
5 > the whole point of doing a "clean" patch is to get it merged upstream.
6 > -mike
7
8 Ok, ill shoot a pull request over to systemd, hopefully they will
9 acknowledge the issue instead of insisting the only way to fix it is for
10 gold to be fixed.
11
12 anyways you're sed one-liner works perfectly on 225, so if we could get
13 that pushed that should fix up standard catalyst builds without any
14 custom tree hacks.