From: Jason Williams <jason.b.williams@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-sparc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-sparc] 2.6 kernel development
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2005 06:37:20
ahh, interesting ... my U60 is a (2x450), so according to what you've
just said, I'm extremely lucky to have it running as stable as I do
(not to mention the raid mirroring working like a charm). Until I just
have an abundance of time, I'll likely just continue using my 2.6.6
kernel. I just set a crontab to run a simple init 6 once a week, so I
at least shouldn't get the lockups anymore.