From: Mike Gilbert <floppym@g.o>
To: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-systemd@l.g.o, systemd@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-systemd] systemd team meeting @ 10 Sep, 18:30 UTC
Date: Sun, 08 Sep 2013 17:53:38
1 On Sun, Sep 8, 2013 at 1:42 PM, Michał Górny <mgorny@g.o> wrote:
2 > Hello, folks.
3 >
4 > The next systemd team meeting will be held at 10 Sep 2013, 18:30 UTC.
5 > That is, 30 minutes before the Council meeting, so people waiting for
6 > the meeting can come by.
7 >
8 > Since there's no real interest in the meeting, I don't expect it to
9 > take long. Agenda follows:
10 >
11 > 1. Vote for the new team lead.
12 >
13 > 2. Quick check on the state of systemd support.
14 >
15 > 3. Open floor.
18 Here's a topic: I would like to discuss ideas for dealing with
19 services that require a configured network connection. For reference,
20 see bug 483780 and 483970.
21
22 NetworkManager has a optional unit that blocks until configured
23 interfaces are ready.
24
25 http://cgit.freedesktop.org/NetworkManager/NetworkManager/tree/data/NetworkManager-wait-online.service.in
26
27 I wonder if we can/should provide similar functionality for other
28 network setups, or if anyone has a better idea.