From: Grant Goodyear <g2boojum@g.o>
To: gentoo-trustees@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-trustees] copyrights, trademarks, logos, etc
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 19:24:50
1 Deedra Waters wrote: [Mon Aug 23 2004, 12:25:21PM EDT]
2 > Daniel, what's going on with theese? I understand that you are busy, but
3 > this is stuff that we do need to take care of soon. You said more then a
4 > month ago that this would only take a couple of weeks. Well, it's been
5 > more then a couple of weeks, and I'm starting to wonder what's going on.
6 >
7 > I understand that you're probably busy, but this does need to be taken
8 > care of.
9
10 Last I checked, I believe that the ball was still in our court, since we
11 haven't drafted the paperwork for Daniel to sign. My recollection is
12 that we asked Zhen to check into having our lawyer draft something, but
13 it's also possible that I volunteered to draft something that we would
14 pass by the lawyer, and I haven't had time to do that yet.
15
16 Best,
17 g2boojum
18 --
19 Grant Goodyear
20 Gentoo Developer
21 g2boojum@g.o
22 http://www.gentoo.org/~g2boojum
23 GPG Fingerprint: D706 9802 1663 DEF5 81B0 9573 A6DC 7152 E0F6 5B76