From: Daniel Ostrow <dostrow@g.o>
To: Grant Goodyear <g2boojum@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-trustees@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Re: [gentoo-trustees] joint copyright agreement]
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 17:06:43
1 > I also believe that it should be up to the individual project whether
2 > they want to have their code protected.
3
4 I realize that the above may sound like a retraction of my original
5 stance...it is not. My original stance was poorly worded. I still feel
6 with 100% certainty that official status and copyright protection MUST
7 go hand in hand.
8
9 In my original comment:
10
11 "Unfortunately I feel we have to take the position of signing it is
12 mandatory for all those working on major gentoo-centric projects."
13
14 s/major gentoo-centric/official Gentoo/
15
16 The rest of the content remains the same.
19 Daniel Ostrow
20 Gentoo Foundation Board of Trustees
21 Gentoo/{PPC,PPC64,DevRel}
22 dostrow@g.o