From: Kurt Lieber <klieber@g.o>
To: gentoo-trustees@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-trustees] Banking
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 10:27:40
1 On Sun, Aug 22, 2004 at 11:57:36AM -0400 or thereabouts, Joshua Brindle wrote:
2 > Why netbank? what benefits do they have over a standard bank? (or credit
3 > union?)
4
5 I've covered this in an earlier -trustees email. Netbank a) is cheap and
6 b) has very good online banking, especially for small businesses. They're
7 the only bank I've seen where you can set up multiple different user
8 accounts with different roles for the online system.
9
10 So, with NetBank, we can designate one or two people as actually being able
11 to touch/manage the money, but all of the trustees can have a view-only
12 account for auditing purposes.
13
14 --kurt