From: John Davis <zhen@g.o>
To: gentoo-trustees@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-trustees] legal counsel phone meeting
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 06:34:12
1 On Sat, 2004-09-11 at 09:59, John Davis wrote:
2
3 > I talked to [Redacted] today and [Redacted] said that [Redacted] would not be able to
4 > meet until October 8th. This is fine as it gives us more time to plan,
5 > but it is a bit farther off in the future than next Friday. Would this
6 > day be OK or do we need to have a meeting sooner?
7 >
8 > [Redacted] also said that [Redacted] might be able to meet in the morning on the
9 > 24th. [Redacted] is PST (PDT?) so morning might make it too late in the workday
10 > for us East Coasters. If we did do morning on the 24th, I would not be
11 > able to attend due to classes. Let me know what you all think.
12 >
13 > Regards,
14
15 Hi all -
16 Since Sven is the only person that I have heard from regarding these new
17 times, I am going to go ahead and schedule a phone conference meeting on
18 Friday October 8th, 2004 at 17OOUTC. I will not be able to make it until
19 1900 but that will be OK. Let me know if there are any major problems.
20
21 Regards,
22 --
23 John Davis
24 Gentoo Linux Developer
25 <http://dev.gentoo.org/~zhen>
26
27 ----
28 GnuPG Public Key: <http://dev.gentoo.org/~zhen/zhen_pub.asc>
29 Fingerprint: 4F9E 41F6 D072 5C1A 636C 2D46 B92C 4823 E281 41BB