From: John Davis <zhen@g.o>
To: gentoo-trustees@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-trustees] legal counsel phone meeting
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2004 13:59:52
1 On Thu, 2004-09-09 at 10:01, John Davis wrote:
2 > Hi all -
3 > I head back from our legal counsel that our papers were received and
4 > that our legal inquiries can now be processed.
5 >
6 > I would like to set up a phone conference with [Redacted] sometime next
7 > week (if we can secure the infrastructure by then). How does Friday,
8 > September 17th at 1800 UTC sound? If we can't do Friday, how about
9 > Wednesday, September 15th at 1800 UTC?
10 >
11 > Let me know -
12 >
13 > Regards,
14
15 I talked to [Redacted] today and [Redacted] said that [Redacted] would not be able to
16 meet until October 8th. This is fine as it gives us more time to plan,
17 but it is a bit farther off in the future than next Friday. Would this
18 day be OK or do we need to have a meeting sooner?
19
20 [Redacted] also said that [Redacted] might be able to meet in the morning on the
21 24th. [Redacted] is PST (PDT?) so morning might make it too late in the workday
22 for us East Coasters. If we did do morning on the 24th, I would not be
23 able to attend due to classes. Let me know what you all think.
24
25 Regards,
26 --
27 John Davis
28 Gentoo Linux Developer
29 <http://dev.gentoo.org/~zhen>
30
31 ----
32 GnuPG Public Key: <http://dev.gentoo.org/~zhen/zhen_pub.asc>
33 Fingerprint: 4F9E 41F6 D072 5C1A 636C 2D46 B92C 4823 E281 41BB