From: Kurt Lieber <klieber@g.o>
To: gentoo-trustees@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-managers@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-trustees] copyright forms and new devs
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2004 13:34:50
1 On Thu, Jul 01, 2004 at 08:26:30AM -0500 or thereabouts, Deedra Waters wrote:
2 > If the current form isn't enforceable, then having people sign it doesn't really do us much good
3
4 Regardless of whether or not it's enforceable, I think enough devs have
5 expressed concern about the things it purports to enforce.
6
7 IMO, we should heed those concerns, stop requiring new devs to sign the doc
8 and figure out a way to get a better doc in place.
9
10 --kurt