From: Deedra Waters <dmwaters@g.o>
To: gentoo-trustees@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-trustees] copyright stuff
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 19:37:43
1 all,
2
3 I want to start this out as a small discussion to start with and take it
4 to core once i get a general idea of how people feel.
5
6 What i want to know from you all is do we really want to have/deal with
7 the copyright stuff?
8
9 My feeling is that while copyrights are/can be a good thing, i'm
10 starting to think that with the major differences that's in our
11 developer base, that we're not going to get a complete copyright doc
12 that everyone can and will be able to handle. Some countries can't sign
13 over copyrights, while we have devs that are under the legal age to sign
14 documents.
15
16 Thoughts/feedback?
20 Deedra Waters - Gentoo developer relations, accessibility and infrastructure -
21 dmwaters@g.o
22 Gentoo linux: http://www.gentoo.org
25 gentoo-trustees@g.o mailing list