From: Joshua Brindle <method@g.o>
To: gentoo-trustees@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-trustees] gentoo foundation web site
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2004 16:01:42
1 Grant Goodyear wrote:
2
3 >Deedra Waters wrote: [Sun Aug 15 2004, 11:38:27PM CDT]
6 >>I'd really like to see us have regular phone conferences. Irc works well
7 >>for some things, but I think that phone conferences would help us build
8 >>more of a working relationship.
12 >I'm not opposed, but I would think that phone conferences would be
13 >rather pricey since we have folks on both sides of the pond. No?
14 >
15 >Meanwhile, we really do need to have a meeting of some sort fairly soon.
16 >I'm starting to get the impression that to be a legitimate corporation
17 >we really need to have a president, a treasurer, and a secretary, none
18 >of which we currently have. (Zhen, could you check w/ our lawyers about
19 >this?) Even if it's not required, I still think it would be a good idea
20 >to have people in those roles. I also think we're going to need bylaws
21 >by our one-year anniversary, so we probably need to start thinking about
22 >that, too. I've looked at Python's bylaws, and I think they'd make a
23 >good start, but has anybody else seen other examples that might be more
24 >appropriate?
25 >
26 >Thanks,
27 >g2boojum
30 What abour VoIP? do we all have broadband access so we could conference
31 over the internet?
32
33 Joshua
36 gentoo-trustees@g.o mailing list