From: Grant Goodyear <g2boojum@g.o>
To: gentoo-trustees@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-trustees] Banking
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2004 15:48:02
1 Dear all,
2 Last week Kurt asked me if I would be willing to handle the paperwork
3 required to establish a corporate account with NetBank
4 (http://www.netbank.com/images/certificate_of_authority_sb.pdf <-- Nick,
5 would you mind ocr'ing?). One of the forms needs to be filed by the
6 Secretary of the Gentoo Foundation stating that the board approves using
7 netbank and has approved a specific individual to be the bank account
8 manager. The result is that if a single person is to file this
9 paperwork then that person needs to be the Secretary of the Foundation,
10 and the NetBank account admin. I'm willing to be that person, but we
11 either need a meeting so that we can vote, or it needs unanimous written
12 consent from all of the trustees. (I assume that e-mails to -trustees
13 should suffice, if we choose that route.)
14
15 Thoughts / comments?
16
17 Thanks,
18 g2boojum
19 --
20 Grant Goodyear
21 Gentoo Developer
22 g2boojum@g.o
23 http://www.gentoo.org/~g2boojum
24 GPG Fingerprint: D706 9802 1663 DEF5 81B0 9573 A6DC 7152 E0F6 5B76