From: Deedra Waters <dmwaters@g.o>
To: gentoo-trustees@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-trustees] gentoo foundation web site
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 04:37:59
1 I'd really like to see us have regular phone conferences. Irc works well
2 for some things, but I think that phone conferences would help us build
3 more of a working relationship.
6 On Sun, 15 Aug 2004, Jay Pfeifer wrote:
7
8 > Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2004 23:30:45 -0500
9 > From: Jay Pfeifer <pfeifer@g.o>
10 > Reply-To: gentoo-trustees@l.g.o
11 > To: gentoo-trustees@l.g.o
12 > Subject: Re: [gentoo-trustees] gentoo foundation web site
13 >