From: maxim wexler <blissfix@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] ebuild defaults?
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2006 23:22:16
1 > It's in the documentation files in the tarball
2 >
3 > Licence
4 >
5 > All parts of the WORDS system, source code and data
6 > files, are made freely available to anyone who
7 > wishes to use them, for whatever purpose.
8 >
9 > Which makes it Freely Distributable, surely.
12 OK, setting LICENSE="as-is". So I guess that leaves
13 this bit:
16 # Comprehensive list of any and all USE flags
17 leveraged in the ebuild,
18 # with the exception of any ARCH specific flags, i.e.
19 "ppc", "sparc",
20 # "x86" and "alpha". This is a required variable. If
21 the ebuild doesn't
22 # use any USE flags, set to "".
23 IUSE="X gnome"
26 What does "leveraged in the ebuild" mean? I'm inclined
27 to set IUSE="" as suggested. Is that correct? This is
28 a very simple console app.
35 Yahoo! DSL – Something to write home about.
36 Just $16.99/mo. or less.
37 dsl.yahoo.com
40 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list