From: "Stefan G. Weichinger" <lists@×××××.at>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] kerninst (was Optional /usr merge in Gentoo)
Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2013 15:14:38
1 Am 02.10.2013 18:02, schrieb Canek Peláez Valdés:
2
3 > Yeah, that's the way to do it. However, kerninst is not for testing
4 > different configurations of kernels. I suppose you could use it that
5 > way, but I wrote exactly for the opposite case: when you finally have
6 > your configuration nailed down, and just want to automatize the
7 > installation of the kernel.
8
9 Another suggestion would be to make the script "save" the config via git
10 every time it is executed (and there is a difference).
11
12 Just an idea ;-)