From: forgottenwizard <phrexianreaper@××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Help finding a tv tuner card's chipset
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 21:49:30
1 I hope this isn't the wrong place to ask this, but I need help finding a
2 chipset for an admitedly cheap tuner.
3
4 The product in question is the Sabrent TV-USB20 tuner (USB-powered). I
5 have searched google for awhile, and I can't seem to find the chipset
6 for this card, but mostly just results on very specific cards.
7
8 All I need to know is if this tuner will work with Gentoo or not,
9 really.The product in question is the Sabrent TV-USB20 tuner
10 (USB-powered). I have searched google for awhile, and I can't seem to
11 find the chipset for this card, but mostly just results on very specific
12 cards.
13
14 All I need to know is if this tuner will work with Gentoo or not,
15 really.The product in question is the Sabrent TV-USB20 tuner
16 (USB-powered). I have searched google for awhile, and I can't seem to
17 find the chipset for this card, but mostly just results on very specific
18 cards.
19
20 All I need to know is if this tuner will work with Gentoo or not,
21 really.
24 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list