From: michael@×××××××××××××.com
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] laptop
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 17:07:25
1 As a gross first pass, my impression is that ThinkPads and Dells seem to
2 do well with Linux.
3
4 Do your collective experiences confirm or deny this?
5
6 Michael
10 On Wed, 26 Oct 2005, A. R. wrote:
11
12 > Hi,
13 >
14 > I run Gentoo on an IBM ThinkPad T41p.
15 > This is a very nice laptop and very Linux-friendly.
16 >
17 > HTH,
18 >
19 > - AR