From: "A. R." <feoymalo@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] laptop
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 15:46:06
1 Hi,
2
3 I run Gentoo on an IBM ThinkPad T41p.
4 This is a very nice laptop and very Linux-friendly.
5
6 HTH,
7
8 - AR
11 On 10/26/05, John Jolet <john@×××××.net> wrote:
12 >
13 > I need to have my company order me a new laptop, but obviously, i'll be
14 > putting gentoo on it. Does anyone have a recommendation for a very small
15 > 'n'
16 > light laptop known to be pretty much a slam dunk to get gentoo on (with
17 > sound
18 > and wireless, etc)?
19 >
20 > I'm currently using a dell inspiron 1100 and gentoo slid on very easily.
21 > Oh,
22 > and they want it a grand or under (us dollars). Thanks.
23 > --
24 > John Jolet
25 > Your On-Demand IT Department
26 > 512-762-0729
27 > www.jolet.net <http://www.jolet.net>
28 > john@×××××.net
29 > --
30 > gentoo-user@g.o mailing list
36 The absence of war does not mean peace.