From: Marc Joliet <marcec@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] experience thus far (was: planned btrfs conversion: questions)
Date: Fri, 16 May 2014 20:43:14
1 Am Fri, 16 May 2014 22:15:58 +0200
2 schrieb Marc Joliet <marcec@×××.de>:
3
4 [...]
5 > The one thing that I can tell from reading the past two weeks of the btrfs ML
6 > is that the 3.15 Linux kernel series will contain lots of bug fixes (for
7 > example in balancing, error handling, and send/receive), and that I will want
8 > to use that sooner rather than later. Of course, the severity of the problems
9 > varies, and a lot are triggered under odd, or at least uncommon, circumstances.
10 > Still, its worth paying attention to.
11 [...]
12
13 Sorry, obviously I didn't mean 3.15, which had its first RC in April, but
14 3.16 (and later, depending on when the patches get merged), though 3.15 will
15 most likely also have lots of bug fixes.
18 Marc Joliet
19 --
20 "People who think they know everything really annoy those of us who know we
21 don't" - Bjarne Stroustrup