From: Ian Zimmerman <itz@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: What Firefox (what browser) for Online-Banking?
Date: Sat, 07 Jan 2017 23:02:40
1 On 2017-01-07 23:27, Floyd Anderson wrote:
2
3 if (
4 dnsDomainIs(host, '.your-bank.com')
5 // || dnsDomainIs(host, 'addons.cdn.mozilla.net')
6 // || dnsDomainIs(host, 'addons.mozilla.org')
7 ) { return 'DIRECT'; }
8
9 // Redirect all other requests through localhost which should always
10 // fail due no listen server.
11 return 'PROXY 127.0.0.1:65535';
12 }
13
14 What if the bank website uses bazillions of random CDN domains?
15
16 That is really the number one problem I have trying to browse securely
17 now, in any context. I can have many safeguards based on the URL domain
18 but once they go Web 2.0, I'm stuck.
21 Please *no* private Cc: on mailing lists and newsgroups
22 Personal signed mail: please _encrypt_ and sign
23 Don't clear-text sign: http://cr.yp.to/smtp/8bitmime.html