From: Tom H <tomh0665@×××××.com>
To: Gentoo User <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] from Firefox52: NO pure ALSA?, WAS: Firefox 49.0 & Youtube... Audio: No
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2016 07:49:11
1 On Sat, Dec 17, 2016 at 1:20 PM, Heiko Baums <lists@××××××××××××.de> wrote:
2 >
3 > I didn't ask for a howto for installing Gentoo on a Pi, I asked for a
4 > howto for getting rid of systemd on recent versions of Arch Linux,
5 > Debian, Raspbian, Ubuntu, Fedora etc. You said it's possible and I'm
6 > not forced to use systemd, so I guess you know how and can explain it
7 > to me.
8
9 On Debian, you simply install "sysv-rc" and you're good to go because
10 it'll uninstall "systemd-sysv" and ensure that "/sbin/init" is
11 sysvinit's.