From: "Marzan
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-user] {OT} Power supply or motherboard dead?
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 17:02:23
1 You're absolutely right. The correct way of testing it for voltage is to plug a power connector to a device such as a disk drive/Mobo and then to insert the apparatus behind the connector while plugged.
2 > -----Original Message-----
3 > From: Stroller [mailto:stroller@××××××××××××××××××.uk]
4 > Sent: Friday, March 21, 2008 12:18 AM
5 > To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
6 > Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] {OT} Power supply or motherboard dead?