From: Richard Fish <bigfish@××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: How serious is revdep-rebuild failure
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 20:04:14
1 On 11/25/05, Harry Putnam <reader@×××××××.com> wrote:
2 > Harry Putnam <reader@×××××××.com> writes:
3 >
4 > > Oh crap.. overzealous snippage caused me to leave out the main stuff:
5 >
6 > I seem to have taken a moron pill this morning please see full output
7 > of revdep-rebuild in a few minutes at:
8 > http://www.jtan.com/~reader/vu_txt/display.shtml (in 5 min or so)
9
10 Ok, now we are going to need to see the output of emerge --info,
11 because for some reason your toolchain thinks it is cross-compiling:
12
13 > checking whether the C compiler (gcc -O2 -march=pentium4 -fomit-frame-pointer -L/usr/X11R6/lib -ltiff -L/usr/lib) works... yes
14 > checking whether the C compiler (gcc -O2 -march=pentium4 -fomit-frame-pointer -L/usr/X11R6/lib -ltiff -L/usr/lib) is a cross-compiler... yes
15
16 -Richard
19 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list