From: "András Csányi" <sayusi.ando@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] gnome3 hotkey for searching in overview
Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2011 06:24:44
1 On 2 December 2011 00:28, Stefan G. Weichinger <lists@×××××.at> wrote:
2 > Am 01.12.2011 19:51, schrieb András Csányi:
3 >> I was always xfce and KDE user and I never was not able to
4 >> understand the philosophy of Gnome. But, Gnome3 is amazing! Simple and
5 >> easy to use.
6 >
7 > András, pls tell us about your usual use of desktop .... do you use
8 > gentoo for business? Or private use only?
9
10 Dear Stefan,
11
12 Nowadays I'm using it just at home for private. I would be so happy if
13 it would be a gentoo my workspace! :)
16 - -
17 --  Csanyi Andras (Sayusi Ando)  -- http://sayusi.hu --
18 http://facebook.com/andras.csanyi
19 --  ""Trust in God and keep your gunpowder dry!" - Cromwell